Inscriere participanti la Conferinta Lumen 2012 – varianta in limba romana
|Virtual presentation sessions|
|Early registration||Before March 31st 2012(March 31st included)||50 €||25 €||50 €|
|Standard registration||From 1st April 2012 to 1st May 2012||100 €||50 €||100 €|
The participation fee will be made:
- in Lei for Romanian participants;
- in Euro for participants from abroad.
- A participant can submit a maximum of two papers for the conference;
- In case a participant submits two papers for the conference, these will be presented in different sections;
- The fee for participation with two papers (presented in different sections) is 120 €;
- In order to participate at the conference as an AUTHOR, it is nevessary the registration through an email to email@example.com, with the mention „For the International Scientific Conference Lumen 2012”. This email will contain the following:
- Presentation method – oral/ poster/ virtual;
- The section and domain of the presentation;
- Affiliation: university; town/ country etc.
- The title in the language in which the article is published, as well as the translated version of the title in English (for the Romanian papers)
- Abstract in English of maximum 400 words;
- Keywords in English, maximum 6 words; the abstract and keywords must be in English for both Romanian and English papers;
- Maximum 10 lines regarding the author’s biography;
- Your CV.
We kindly ask you to send this materials in a single Word document.
In order to participate at the conference as AUDIENCE it is necessary the registration through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the mention „Audience – For the International Scientific Conference Lumen 2012”. This email will contain the following:
- Name, surname;
- Institution/ university;
- The section/ sections you submit for;
- There is NO fee for those who submit just as audience.
The fee for participation includes:
- admission to all oral presentations;
- admission to all poster presentations;
- the printed program of the conference;
- a brochure with abstracts of the papers presented at the conference (Book of abstracts);
- participation diploma;
- the volume in electronic version within the section of submission;
- coffee break.
- for those who require the printed edition of the Volumes of the International Scientific Conference: Logos, Universality, Mentality, Education, Novelty 2012, the fee is 50 € (for one set of 6 copies);
- the participants of the conference who, from various reasons, can not attend the conference, are obliged to announce the organizors 15 days before the conference, and to pay, beside the participation fee, an expedition (by mail) fee for sending (by mail) the printed versions mentioned above. The fee will differ depending on the destination, as follows:
– 10 € (participants from Romania);
– 20 € (participants from U.E.);
– 50 € (participants outside U.E.).
Participation at the conference has contractual value, therefore sending the abstract implies the fully acceptance of the regulations of the conference.
As well, sending the abstract implies the acceptance of its publishing in the Book of Abstracts and posting on the site of the conference.
Sending the full version of the paper implies the acceptance of its publishing in the Volume of the section where the paper is submitted.