Publication within International partner Publishing Houses:
All papers published in Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences will be submitted for evaluation to Scopus and ScienceDirect, and also to Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index-Science (ISI Web of Science), in order to be included in their list.
FULL PAPER – editing requirements
- Full papers should be 5 pages including References; For extra pages, maximum 5 pages more, is perceived a fee of 10 EURO/page
- All articles (for oral presentations and posters) should be written in English;
- Use APA rules for citations and references (download an excerpt from the APA Manual 6th edition HERE);
- Any paper that does not comply with the mentioned requirements will be returned to authors.
- Please download the archive down bellow and extract the WORD template in order to construct your full text!
The peer review for the paper is different from the peer review for the abstract, based on which the paper is accepted for the conference. A paper accepted for the conference may be rejected for publication if it does not meet the scientific standards. The full papers sent for publication are subject to both a peer review process from Lumen Publishing House, as well as an evaluation process from reviewers of partner journals and publishing houses.
In order to have a more successful collaboration, we exhibit a number of important issues that LUMEN Conference 2014 accepted authors must observe and acknowledge :
- Full papers sent in evaluation must comply with Elsevier requirement, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences
- The authors who submit Full Papers must prove English language correction by a certificate given by an English proofreading specialized company, which is distinct then translation agencies or linguistic departments.
- LUMEN 2014 proceedings will be submitted for indexing ISI Thompson Reuters, by Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, works being evaluated individually, case by case by Thomson Reuters. We quote from the Elsevier answer : “The proceeding is evaluated on a case by case basis by Thomson Reuters.”
- From our inquiry in Thomson Reuters database, the majority of previous Conferences are already indexed which makes us have confidence that our proceedings will still be indexed considering the great prestige of Elsevier Publishing.
- All papers published in the proceeding are directly indexed by Scopus an Elsevier database.
- Authors submitting articles for publication in this volume, declare they are aware all the mentioned publishing rules and conditions of indexing presented.
- Lumen Association is exempt from any liability of the third party work . Lumen Association assumes responsibility for the good development of the conference and the selection process based on peer review.
- Proofreading is the responsibility and interests of authors and its absence may be cause for non-acceptance to publication of the paper, even if the work have a definite scientific value.
- Full paper final version sent to Elsevier cannot be modified after.
We are kindly asking you respect the terms and conditions mentioned in order to enjoy together of a successful LUMEN 2014 Conference !