Call for Special Issue| Logos Universality Mentality Education Novelty Journals| World LUMEN Congress 2016. Logos Universality Mentality Education Novelty | 15th LUMEN Anniversary Edition| 12- 17 April 2016| Iasi, Romania
- Section: SOCIAL SCIENCES
Special Issue Topic: New Approaches in Social Sciences
- Section: PHILOSOPHY AND HUMANISTIC SCIENCES
Special Issue Topic: From Knowledge to Action
- Section: LAW
Special Issue Topic: Tradition and Innovation in Law
- Section: ECONOMICS AND ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCES
Special Issue Topic: Towards Ethical Practices in Business
- Section: POLITICAL SCIENCES AND EUROPEAN STUDIES
Special Issue Topic: Does Europe keep its own values?
We invite you to contribute to the development of each of special issues announced above, hosted by the Logos Universality Mentality Education Novelty Journals, published by LUMEN.
We expect and encourage transdisciplinary approaches that overcome the existing gap between theory and empiricism.
Articles should relate to the following main topics:
- Logos | aims to expose certain theoretical paradigms on social action, specific to the postmodern and transmodern paradigm, and the re-contextualization of the influences of modernity.
- Universality | seeks the universalization of social and communicational paradigms, and their contextual applicability in the current communicational Universe.
- Mentality | causes reflection upon the acceptability of new dimensions of knowledge and the relationship between mind and consciousness, of the different cultural and communicational perspectives. We encourage a transhumanist approach of the consciousness.
- Education | aims at the multidimensional approach of education in the context of the paradigmatic mutations generated by the switch towards transmodern society, understood as knowledge based society.
- Novelty | seeks to highlight the issue generated by the need for personal, institutional and social adapting to what is new, and to a continuous paradigmatic change, both in the plan of knowledge and of social action.
Abstract selection process |
All submissions to the WLC2016 Congress are subject to peer-review selection. The submitted Abstract will be reviewed by the members of the Scientific Committee, in order ensure compliance with the specific Conference themes, the technical compliance of the template for the Book of Abstracts, and the adherence to the criteria with regard to constructing the abstract, as laid down by the organizers: purpose, methodology, own contribution, results, conclusions.
We will evaluate the relevance of the submitted abstract in terms of the accordance to the Conference theme and to the international context in the field.
Journal covered in|