- ISI Proceedings Volume Publication (ISBN)
Full papers should be 5 pages including References- for publication in the Proceedings Volume, through Monduzzi Editore International Proceedings Division. You can increase your paper up to 10 pages, but each extra page after the first 5 will be 10 euros for page.
- International Databases Proceedings Publication (ISSN)
Full papers should be 10 pages, including References. You can increase you paper, but each extra page after the first 10 will be 10 euros for page.
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
To submit the full paper within the 6th edition of LUMEN RSACV2015, please comply with the following aspects:
You can submit the full paper, ONLY after the abstract has been accepted and the participation fee for the conference has been paid.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to your account on Lumen submission platform, using the ID received upon registration and the password you set up.
- Access the menu upload file and upload the full paper.
The already existing file will be replaced automatically by the server when uploading a new file.The same uploading procedure will be used by the author, in case of modifications required after the peer-review process.
For authors who have registered the abstract using the email address, please use the same address for submitting the full paper.
For instructions on how to use Lumen Submission platform, you can download the PDF HERE.
Start here to submit a full paper to be evaluated for publication
STEP ONE OF THE LUMEN SUBMISSION PROCESS
Please download the archive down bellow and extract the WORD template in order to construct your full text!
To submit the full paper outside the platform or for any other information regarding the conference, please use the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article Construction Rules
- The files must be in MS Word format only and should be formatted for direct printing.
- Figures and tables should be integrated into the text and not supplied separately.
- Please be sure to use as much as possible normal fonts in documents. Special fonts, such as fonts used in the Far East (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc.) may cause problems during processing. To avoid unnecessary errors, we recommend to use “spell checker” function in MS Word.
- Please do not change the formatting and style plans that have been created in this Medimond template As indicated in the template, papers should be prepared in a single column format suitable for direct printing on A4 paper (192 mm x 262 mm).
- All tables should be numbered with Arabic numbers.
- Table name should be placed above tables, left justified.
- Leave a space between title and table row. Tables must be embedded in the text and not supplied separately.
Figures / Images
- All figures and images will be numbered with Arabic numerals (1,2, … n).
- All photographs, drawings, graphs and diagrams should be numbered and their numbering to coincide with the figures in the text, when referring to them.
- Photos, pictures, figures, diagrams, graphs, etc. whose quality does not meet publication standards (picture, 300 dpi resolution) are not accepted. Figures should be embedded in the text and not supplied separately.
- For pictures / images, authors must prove their ownership of the copyright, from the point of view of the author of the image / picture, and in terms of subject matter (for photographs of people, respecting the right to privacy and identity- the right of the author to reproduce the image in any way without harming the integrity of the person)
Final papers submitted for publication are subject to both a peer review process conducted by reviewers Lumen Research Center Social and Humanistic Sciences , and an evaluation process conducted by reviewers of partner institutions.