17th LUMEN International Scientific Conference: Rethinking Social Action. Core Values in Practice | RSACVP 2022 | June 2nd- 4th, 2022 | Iasi, Romania & online worldwide
The 17th edition of LUMEN International Scientific Conference is a multidisciplinary event, whose general objective is to promote scientific excellence, encouraging original researches.
The goal of LUMEN RSACVP 2022 focuses on the interferences between the new theoretical approaches and the social and educational practice, taking into account the need for an ethical resizing of the social action. This edition will be a hybrid edition, by developing both onsite – face to face event (Iasi, Romania) and online (virtual attendance)
Logos | aims to expose certain theoretical paradigms on social action, specific to the postmodern and transmodern paradigm, and the re-contextualization of the influences of modernity.
Universality | seeks the universalization of social and communicational paradigms, and their contextual applicability in the current communicational Universe.
Mentality | causes reflection upon the acceptability of new dimensions of knowledge and the relationship between mind and consciousness, of the different cultural and communicational perspectives.
Education | aims at the multidimensional approach of education in the context of the paradigmatic mutations generated by the switch towards the society of knowledge.
Novelty | seeks to highlight the issue generated by the need for personal, institutional and social adapting to what is new, and to a continuous shift of paradigm, both in the plan of knowledge and of social action.
There are expected papers to cover areas of interest and more, as well as the transdisciplinary approaches that overcome the existing cleavage between theory and empiric.
- Section 1 Social Sciences | Sociology, Communication, Social Work, Anthropology
- Section 2 Humanities | Applied Philosophy, Ethics – including Applied Ethics & Bioethics -, History, Religious Studies, Language, Arts & Architecture
- Section 3 Education | Psychology, Educational Sciences, Sport
- Section 4 Political Sciences | Politics, European Studies, International Relations
- Section 5 Law | Public & Private Law
- Section 6 Economics | Management, Marketing, Economy
- Section 7 Public Health & Medical Humanities