GDPR policy of LUMEN ASSOCIATION (through all its divisions)
LUMEN Conference Centre events |
By registering with virtual and poster presentation, video recording (ZOOM live broadcasting) and posters, authors gave their implicit agreement in sharing their papers on the YouTube channels and on the social networks of the conference.
All presentations are the property of the presenter(s) sharing their knowledge with participants. Please do not pirate, screen capture, or download illegal the presentations without the authorization of the speaker/LUMEN Publishing House.
All pre-recorded presentations and poster presentation are available online via YouTube Channel of Editura LUMEN and Facebook account of the LUMEN Conference Center, and all the live session recordings will available online post conference.
LUMEN ASSOCIATION through all its divisions (LUMEN Publishing House, LUMEN Conference Center and LUMEN Research Center in Social and Humanistic Sciences) undertakes to comply with the legislation in force for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and is committed to protecting your personal data, according to the General european regulation on data protection (GDPR nr. 679/2016)
Categories of personal data
If you are a customer of LUMEN Association, we will process your personal data, such as: first and last name, telephone number, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, data on how you use lumenpublishing.com, for example your behaviour / preferences / habits within our official websites, as well as any other categories of data that you provide directly in the context of registering, creating a user account and placing an order.
Purpose of data processing
If you are a customer of the LUMEN Association, we process your personal data as follows:
– for carrying out the contractual relationship between you and LUMEN Association, respectively for validating, processing, invoicing and sending the order placed on the site, informing you about the order, organizing the return of the product (s) ordered. The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the contract concluded between you and the LUMEN Association, defined in Terms and Conditions. The provision of your personal data is necessary for the execution of this contract. Refusal to provide data may result in the impossibility of carrying out contractual relations between you and LUMEN Association.
– for marketing activities, respectively for sending newsletters, alerts / emails, sms, fax and / or telephone calls. The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, only if you choose to provide it.
Duration of processing personal data:
Your personal data will be kept by LUMEN Association as long as you do not specify that you wish to unsubscribe from the LUMEN Association services. If you request unsubscription, we will proceed to delete your personal data.
If you withdraw your consent for the processing of the data for marketing purposes, we will cease processing your personal data for this purpose, without affecting the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before withdrawing it.
Disclosure of personal data
In order to fulfill the processing purposes, LUMEN Association may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support LUMEN Association in carrying out its activity through the site: delivery companies, IT service providers, intermediaries, suppliers and marketing services, partners in organizing conferences or scientific and cultural events, or to central / local public authorities in the following situations:
– for the administration of the site;
– in cases where this communication would be necessary for the award of prizes or other facilities to the data subjects, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by the LUMEN Association through the marketing tools and our websites or Facebook pages;
– for maintaining, personalizing and improving the site and the services performed through it;
– for statistics, testing, research and monitoring of usage and activity trends, the continuous development of our site for easy use;
– for sending personalized newsletters according to your search preferences; – when the authorities request, according to the legislation
The rights of the person who’s data is being processed:
According to the General Regulation on the protection of personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about the processing of your personal data by the LUMEN Association, as described in this document.
- the right to access the personal data we have about you. This can be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- the right to request the correction / modification of the data we have about you. This can be done by sending an email to email@example.com;
- the right to delete your data, to stop processing or collecting personal data. This can be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- the right to stop marketing communications by newsletter and / or email or by telephone, at any time and without any justification. This can be done by sending an email to email@example.com;
- the right to signal to the authorities the violation of the rights provided by the General Regulation on the protection of personal data no. 679/2016 (GDPR). The regulatory authority in Romania is the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data – Autoritatea Nationala de Supraveghere a Prelucrarii Datelor cu Caracter Personal.
For any further questions regarding how the personal data is processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by a written, dated and signed request. , to LUMEN Publishing House at the postal address indicated in Contact.
Marketing messages: newsletter, alerts, sms
The data taken from the Member / Buyer / Client for the purpose of sending newsletters, alerts or SMS, can and will be used by LUMEN Association within the limits of this policy. LUMEN does not promote SPAM.
The cancellation of receipt of newsletters by Buyer or Customer can be done at any time, by an e-mail at: email@example.com
The newsletters sent by LUMEN Association aim to inform you about our news and offers.
We do not transmit, sell or transfer your data to third parties for marketing purposes.
The data transmitted to third parties are used only to provide you with our services.
We may update this Policy from time to time and we will notify you of new changes, here, on our page lumenpublishing.com.