Workshop | Responsible Research and Innovation in the Educational Practice – Challenges and Perspectives | 16th April 2016 | Iasi, Romania
World LUMEN Congress 2016| 12th – 17th April 2016| Iasi, Romania
Aim | To identify a feasible model that allows the introduction and exploitation of the Responsible Research and Innovation paradigm (RRI), with the view to be implemented in the educational practice.
Starting ideas | As already clarified, a part of the RRI definition express that it represents “a wide umbrella that brings together different aspects of the relationship between science and innovation and society”. More, one of the recent Report proposed by the Expert Group on Policy Indicators for Responsible Research and Innovation takes into consideration the division of the RRI keys into three sections: (I) good governance – as an overarching principle for R&I networks; (II) public engagement, gender equality, science education, open access and ethics – as the five main keys for governance; (III) sustainability and social justice/inclusion – as a more general policy goal.
- To analyze the effectiveness of the teaching strategies that introduce and exploit the RRI keys;
- To identify the existent practices used by the teachers in their classrooms, which allow the valorization of the potential proposed by the RRI keys;
- To describe and project the efficient utilization of the educational resources, which present an exploitation potential of the RRI keys;
- To define a matrix designed to measure the students’ skills, in relation to the assimilation of the RRI paradigm, and to analyse the way in which the RRI knowledge could be valorized.
Target group | teachers who have implemented / disseminated in classrooms various educational contents based on exploiting the RRI keys, didacticians, researchers, education stakeholders.
Workshop Coordinators | Professor PhD Gabriel Gorghiu, Lecturer PhD Gabriela Alina Anghel, Lecturer PhD. Ana-Maria Aurelia Petrescu (Valahia University Targoviste, Romania)
Organizers | Teachers Training Department, Valahia University of Targoviste, Romania
Co-organizers | LUMEN Association, LUMEN Consultancy and Training Center, LUMEN conference Center
Time | 2,5 hours
Registration | for registration please send us your intention at email@example.com together with following information:
- full name
- institution of affiliation
- email address
- phone number
Participation fees| No participation fee is charged