Workshop The Mentalities of Society in Transformation | Saturday, 16th of April 2016 | Iasi, Romania
World LUMEN Congress 2016. Logos Universality Mentality Education Novelty | 12th – 17th April 2016| Iasi & Suceava, Romania
Overview | Society and individuals are enduring in a process of changing. Values, perceptions, attitudes and ways of thinking, diversify and influence the turnout of contemporary social behaviors. By analyzing the group and individual phenomena could become pretended the understanding of the processes and events that mark regularly the entire ongoing society. Thereby, not pointless the impact of individual experience and social role on the future social dimensions was permanently discussed for meeting the scientific pragmatism, causing in its turn, a fully magnetism for scientific research of contemporary interdisciplinary derivatives.
Coordinator | Svetlana RUSNAC, Associate Professor PhD, Free International University of Moldova (ULIM), Faculty of Psychology, Education Sciences and Social Work, director of the Center of Formation and Social Research (ULIM), Chisinau, the Republic of Moldova.
Organizers | Free International University of Moldova (ULIM), Faculty of Psychology, Education Sciences and Social Work & Center of Formation and Social Research (ULIM), Chisinau, the Republic of Moldova.
Co-organizers | LUMEN Research Center in Social and Humanistic Sciences & LUMEN conference Center (LUMEN Association) Iasi, Romania
Scientific Papers Session | 14:40- 17:00 | Saturday, 16th of April 2016
Coordinator | Svetlana RUSNAC
Room | Sala Senat (Petre Andrei University)
- Ebtisam SIRHAN-HAJ & Adelina STEFARTA | Moldova | School Parents Involvement and their Children’s Adjustment
- Esther BEHORE, Adelina STEFARTA| Moldova | Why has Set Limits in Raising Children?
- Fatma-Miral HORANI, Adelina STEFARTA| Moldova | Sexuality and Down Syndro
- Adelina STEFARTA, Shoulamit BACHAR| Moldova | Strength of Children Starting the School
- Adelina STEFARTA, Eman AYOUB| Moldova | Violent Family: Emotional and Social Damage of Children
- Adelina STEFARTA, Rada SARHAN ABD El HAI| Moldova | Status of Women and Social Mobility
- Svetlana RUSNAC, Boris MAZUR| Moldova | The Development, Validation and Testing of the Questionnaire Political Socialization
- Svetlana RUSNAC, Ludmila ZMUNCILA| Moldova | The Importance of Locus of Control Orientation for Youth Adaptation to Student Environment and Academic Requests
- Mariana ZUBENSCHI| Moldova | Diversity, Success, Motivation, Burnout and Professionalism among Young People in Moldova
- Nadejda GAGEA| Moldova | The Importance of Psychological Support Services Designated for Children which Suffered a Traffic Accident
- Tatiana FOCSA | Moldova | The Procedural Practices of Establishing the Child’s Residence in the Republic of Moldova 12. Svetlana HARAZ | Moldova | Influence of the Society Attitude on the Psycho-Emotional State of Parents with Disabled Children