We are pleased to invite you to participate in the World LUMEN Congress 2016. Logos Universality Mentality Education Novelty. 15th LUMEN Anniversary Edition! 12- 17 April 2016, Iasi, Romania.
World LUMEN Congress will explore new approaches in social and humanistic fields, through its anniversary theme “Logos Universality Mentality Education Novelty”, by bringing international academics, practitioners and experts together in Iasi, Romania, from 12 – 17 April 2016.
Aims & Scope |The goal of WLC2016 focuses on the interferences between the new theoretical approaches and the social and educational practice, taking into account the need for an ethical resizing of the social action.
- Logos | aims to expose certain theoretical paradigms on social action, specific to the postmodern and transmodern paradigm, and the re-contextualization of the influences of modernity.
- Universality | seeks the universalization of social and communicational paradigms, and their contextual applicability in the current communicational Universe.
- Mentality | causes reflection upon the acceptability of new dimensions of knowledge and the relationship between mind and consciousness, of the different cultural and communicational perspectives.
- Education | aims at the multidimensional approach of education in the context of the paradigmatic mutations generated by the switch towards the society of knowledge.
- Novelty | seeks to highlight the issue generated by the need for personal, institutional and social adapting to what is new, and to a continuous paradigmatic change, both in the plan of knowledge and of social action.
There are expected papers in the social sciences and humanities fields, without being set a precise disciplinary border. There are expected papers to cover areas of interest and more. There are expected and encouraged the transdisciplinary approaches that overcome the existing cleavage between theory and empiric.
Publication| The papers presented at the World Congress LUMEN 2016 can be published in special issues journals indexed in Thomson Reuters, proceedings volume with ISBN – proposed to Thomson Reuters indexing, or special numbers in journals indexed in international databases – LUMEN.
LUMEN 2016 World Congress wishes to offer its participants a most diversified international publication opportunity, and therefore an increased visibility of the published papers.
We invite you to participate at the congress with oral and poster presentations type (for authors affiliated to institutions and research centers in Romania and abroad) and virtual (for authors affiliated with institutions from abroad)
- LUMEN Conference Center, Iasi (ROMANIA)
- LUMEN Research Center in Social and Humanistic Sciences, Iasi (ROMANIA)
- LUMEN Publishing, Iasi, ROMANIA, LUMEN Media Publishing, London (UNITED KINGDOM)
- University Stefan cel Mare of Suceava (ROMANIA)
- Romanian Association of Medical Law, Iasi (ROMANIA)
- Centrul de Cercetare în Etica Aplicata | Faculty of Philosophy, University of Bucharest (ROMANIA)
- Colegiul National al Asistentilor Sociali, Iasi Branch (ROMANIA)
- Valahia University of Targoviste, Faculty of Political Sciences, Letter and Communication (ROMANIA) (main partner)
- Higher Education Research and Consulting Company (SUA)
- Grow More College of Education, Himatnagar, Gujarat (INDIA)
- Romanian Unit of UNESCO Chair in Bioethics, Babes Bolyai, Cluj Napoca (ROMANIA)
- Academy of Sciences of Moldova (REPUBLIC of MOLDOVA)
- State University of Physical Education and Sport, Chisinau (REPUBLIC of MOLDOVA)
- “Petre Andrei” University from Iasi (ROMANIA)
- “Al. I. Cuza” University from Iasi,Faculty of Philosophy and Social and Political Sciences, (ROMANIA)
- University Babes Bolyai from Cluj Napoca (ROMANIA)
Venue| Iasi & Suceava, ROMANIA
- International Conference: Ethical & Social Dimensions on Public Administration & Law| 14thof April 2016| Suceava, Romania
- Medical Malpractice Conference | 2ndedition | Responsibility & Medical Liability | 15- 16 April 2016 | Iasi, Romania
- Workshop in Applied Ethics| 12th– 17th April 2016| Iasi, Romania
Pre- conference events|
- Training in Communication and Public Relations (certified training) | 12th – 13 th of April 2016| Iasi, ROMANIA
- Workshop in Ethics Expertise| 13th April 2016| Iasi, ROMANIA
- Workshop in Social Work Ethics (accredited workshop | 13th April 2016| Iasi, ROMANIA
Scientific Papers| 15- 16 April 2016| Iasi, ROMANIA
Social event| Cultural Workshop: Honoring Romanian History – Trip to Voronet Monastery| 17th April 2016| Bucovina, ROMANIA
Registration| Please send your proposals at
Start here to submit an abstract to this conference
STEP ONE OF THE LUMEN SUBMISSION PROCESS
In the section Comments from Lumen Submission Platform- Please specify the manner of presentation: oral, poster, virtual and the topic of your abstract!
Deadline Normal registration| see deadlines