8th LUMEN International Scientific Conference Rethinking Social Action. Core Values in Practice | RSACVP 2017 | 6-9 April 2017 | Suceava + Iasi – Romania & Cernivtsi – Ukraine
8th edition of LUMEN International Scientific Conference is a manifestation with multidisciplinary character, whose general objective is to promote scientific excellence, encouraging original researches.
The goal of LUMEN RSACVP 2017 focuses on the interferences between the new theoretical approaches and the social and educational practice, taking into account the need for an ethical resizing of the social action.
Logos | aims to expose certain theoretical paradigms on social action, specific to the postmodern and transmodern paradigm, and the re-contextualization of the influences of modernity.
Universality | seeks the universalization of social and communicational paradigms, and their contextual applicability in the current communicational Universe.
Mentality | causes reflection upon the acceptability of new dimensions of knowledge and the relationship between mind and consciousness, of the different cultural and communicational perspectives.
Education | aims at the multidimensional approach of education in the context of the paradigmatic mutations generated by the switch towards the society of knowledge.
Novelty | seeks to highlight the issue generated by the need for personal, institutional and social adapting to what is new, and to a continuous paradigmatic change, both in the plan of knowledge and of social action.
There are expected papers to cover areas of interest and more. There are expected and encouraged the transdisciplinary approaches that overcome the existing cleavage between theory and empiric.
- Section 1 Social Sciences | Sociology, Communication, Social Work, Anthropology
- Section 2 Humanities | Applied Philosophy, Ethics, Applied Ethics, Bioethics, History, Religious Studies, Language, Arts & Architecture
- Section 3 Education | Psychology, Educational Sciences, Sport
- Section 4 Political Sciences | Politics, European Studies, International Relations
- Section 5 Law | Public Law & Private Law
- Section 6 Economics | Management, Marketing, Economy
- Section 7 Public Health & Medical Humanities