International Conference Legal and Administrative Challenges in Cross-border Cooperation, Chernivtsi, Ukraine, April 6th
Main Organizer Institution | Faculty of Law and Administrative Sciences, Stefan cel Mare University from Suceava (ROMANIA)
Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University (UKRAINE)
Co-organizers | LUMEN Research Center in Social & Humanistic Sciences (ROMANIA)
Associated Professor PhD Camelia IGNATESCU – Stefan cel Mare University from Suceava (ROMANIA)
Representative of Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University (UKRAINE)
Overview and topic |
The Conference aism to highlight the challenges and perspectives of cross-border cooperation between Romania and Ukraine, mainly from the perspective of the normative framework and the administrative systems from both countries. There are expected papers in topics such as:
– internal law of the two countries
– public/private international law
– administrative sciences
– political sciences and international relationships
– public services and policies in the two countries
– applied ethics
– the economy of cross-border cooperation
– European programs and cross-border cooperation
– European studies
– Security studies
– history of Bucovina
Date | 6th of April, 2017, Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University (UKRAINE)
Deadline for registration | 26th of March, 2017
Registration | for registration please send us your intention at firstname.lastname@example.org, filling in the Abstract Template available for Download.
Manner of presentation |
– plenary speaker (Judge Augustin Zegrean, former President of the Constitutional Court of Romania, Associated Professor PhD Camelia Ignatescu, Professor PhD Antonio Sandu, + a representative from Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University)
– oral presentation
– poster presentation
Participation fee | 30 euro
Participants with affiliation from the two Organizing Institutions can register free of charge for oral presentation.
Proceedings volume published by LUMEN Publishing House, indexed in CEEOL, RePEC, SocioNET, and proposed to be indexed in Thomson Reuters.
European Journal of Law and Public Administration
*all articles will be published in English only.
PRIMARIA MUNICIPIULUI SUCEAVA