Associate Professor PhD, Otilia CLIPA, Faculty of Sciences of Education, Stefan cel Mare University from Suceava
Assistant Professor PhD, Diana DUCA, Faculty of Sciences of Education, Stefan cel Mare University from Suceava
Location | room A022, building A
Date and time | Saturday 28th of April, 8:30 – 12:00
- Presentation of the 2IMINED project progress and results.
- Present Romania intellectual products – educational tools for immigrants and their educators: teaching programs, methods, measures and etc. (presentations using modern technologies).
- Presentation of e-platform eu for immigrants and their educators: structure, content, functions.
- Practical use of the e-platform eu in training activities: (1) to get to know the country of each project partner, its situation and specificity, taking into account relevant social, cultural, political, etc. context; (2) the content and presentation of educational tools for immigrants and their educators of each partner’s country in order to assess drawbacks according to relevant criteria and anticipate strategies for improvement.
- Reflections, discussions, recommendations and suggestions from immigrants educators of all countries, sharing of best practices on how to improve educational tools for immigrants.
Participants: Romanian trainers, professors, students from European universities with Erasmus + scholarship in the university, Students from the Republic of Moldova, Ukraine, citizens of other states that integrate into the Romanian educational system, Romanian students who can use the information and educational tools proposed by the project.