|Payment||Subscription fee paper/author|
|Late registration 10th of November 2014||
Publication fee for ISSN Proceedings publication (International databases)
10 days from the acceptance of the paper
|Publication fee for ISBN Proceedings publication (proposed to be indexed in Thomson Reuters ISI) 10 days from the acceptance of the paper||120 €|
Fee for the realization of the poster
Any payment for the Conference must be made by the Author (or one of the authors) of the article subscribed to the Conference. The payment can be made by another person only if it is the husband/wife, this thing being mentioned in the details of the payment.
- One author can register only with one paper for oral/ virtual/ poster presentation.
- Papers for poster presentation will be accepted only if the full paper is sent in time (for further information, please consult the deadlines).
The PARTICIPATION FEE is represented by:
- The conference folder which will include:
– Participation Diploma;
– Program of the Conference;
– Book of abstracts, together with the CD with Working papers (power point presentations, audio/ video recordings of the virtual presentations). Both Book of abstracts and Working papers will have British ISBN, being published within Lumen Media Publishing UK.
- Coffee break;
Note! Poster papers will be done by the organizing staff, for a 20 € extra fee, in order to comply to the conference quality standards and to avoid time consuming with the process of receiving the texts.
The PUBLICATION FEE for the full paper is unique, regardless of the registration period.
To submit the full paper outside the platform or for any other information regarding the conference, please use the following address: email@example.com